Monday, September 22, 2008

Till ur a hundred and forty-four!!!


All right Team Art Nite needs a little bit of a kick in the pants! Its partially my fault for being so lax, but life happens to the best of us. Anyways this coming art nite is our VERY FIRST BIRTHDAY. Yesss we’re 1! I’ve beat myself up thinking of the next big thing to do for everyone that’s participated thus far. And check it out…I’ve come up with nothing. As awesome as that is…we have an open ballot for our next project. Go ahead and feel free to make whatever you please there is NO TOPIC... NO CONSTRAINTS... NO LIMITS. I’m not sure if this is going to be more or less difficult, but don’t let that stop you from making something fantastic. I suggest doodling your little heart out and let that brain…storm. Ideas snowball once you initiate. Good luck everyone, have an amazing rest of your September, where exactly the beginning (and middle) of it went I’m unsure? If I think of anything remotely special to do for our birthday, I’ll be sure to post it.
Thanks again and can’t wait to see all of your projects of choice.
andi

No comments: