Friday, April 17, 2009

our april projects

Well, April art nite…was awesome! Even though it was weeks ago I can clearly remember having a really great time, and the projects being equally as brilliant. Jess from Yorkarts (one of the more laid back people on this planet) was genuinely happy to have us there. The space is perfect, and I can most definitely envision more things happening there for us; as we are warmly welcome back, so everyone think of some artistic things we could do…and let’s make it happen. It felt like this particular set of topics brought out a lot of progression of thought. There was very little “uuh, here’s my project” but more informative presentation style pieces. Very cool! Thanks to all you newbies, it was so nice to have you there. And although she claims she has no artistic ability, my longtime friend Bobbi made it to an art nite (thanks lil’ lady, it means a lot)…and I know for a fact you are creative, lets not be foolish! Thanks everyone! Woohoo, for sunshine…& bicycles! andi







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm gonna second all of what Andi said. If I haven't yet said it enough (or if I haven't said it to you), you guys definitely gave us the positive jolt we needed and trust I sent it rippling through the rest of the YorkArts staff and volunteers! You are great! I look forward to joining you again soon.