Wednesday, August 19, 2009

hats / incompetent

here are some of our projects!
I really had such a fun time, I think my cheeks even cramped up from smiling at one point that night.
I wanted to send out a special thank you to everyone; this was our first PG13 artnite (my niece maddy tug along) so thanks everyone for dropping a few less F-bombs, it didn’t go unnoticed. Another thanks for helping her get over being a little shy come project time (Adam! You rule). One last shout out to those brave newbies that came, and actually brought freaking awesome projects….I hope you guys had fun and are planning your return.
Melissa and Jason, your house looked great and your new lighting set up is way way WAY impressive. Can’t wait to see how far you get next month, thanks for opening your doors to us.
Until next time…
andi



No comments: