Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ye' that have yet to attend an art nite

please read the following...

"I was so nervous about attending my first Art Nite, b/c I am not an artistic person and I did not know what I could possibly bring to contribute some insight to a crowd of aspiring creative people! But, within 5 minutes of my arrival I had met at least 6new people who were so warm and inviting, that I immediately felt excited about the evening....despite the fact that I decided to show up empty-handed! I just wanted to experience this unique event, and I am so glad that I did! I found out that art could be anything from a nice photograph, to a poem, or even a portrayal of a dream. I was introduced to new photograph manipulation tool that I never knew existed, and it will prove very helpful in creating my new daughter's scrapbook. I highly recommend Art Nite to anyone looking to meet friendly people and care to share snacks, spirits and laughs (many)!" ~Karen

thanks for braving an artnite karen, you d'best.
andi

No comments: