Saturday, May 9, 2009

MAY!

Summer is here again, and not sure if you have noticed, but my managing the blog has taken a pitiful turn. Its okay though. Why in your right mind would you want to be looking at your computer when there is summer fun to be had.
So I’m just going to keep justifying my slacker sensibilities with nice weather.
Anyways, I'd like to give everyone one big fat high five that joined us for may art nite.
we had such a nice turn out, it was so nice to have a full house of laughter. thanks everyone for venturing out. A couple first timers and some faces we haven’t seen in ages…thanks so much for coming and keep on coming back!!! I had a blast!
Here are just some of our projects.
Our topics were: Strange and Pimp My Ride
Haha, I can’t find the photos. OH NO! I’ll have to track down the folder, I know I put it somewhere.
Sorry. Standby.